Losing weight and keeping off pounds isn’t an easy process. One possible way to achieve an effective weight loss is through observing proper diet. It involves self-sacrifice by staying out of junk foods and high-fat content. By this, you will have to eat lots of protein and fiber contents and carbs, which aids in faster body metabolism. After all, everyone wants to have a slimmer waist, a flatter tummy not forgetting a juggle free rear. Besides, it is essential to have calorie-burning ingredients included in your daily meals. We, therefore, have prepared 5 quick and easy healthy lunch recipe ideas that can be beneficial for your lunch meals. These recipes are unique in that they not only contribute to an effective weight loss but also require little time to prepare.
1. Super seedy granola bars
This is one of the easy to cook itsy-bitsy recipes that are loved by many. The super seedy granolas bars have been popular over recent years due to its nutritional content. This recipe is believed to contain nutrients such as omega 3, omega 6, protein, fiber, and other flavonoids. Besides, the recipe is known for its healthiness in vitamins and minerals. Research also reveals that super seedy granola bars have the characteristic of improving appetite. This is very beneficial, especially to patients or individuals who have lost their appetite for one reason or the other. To prepare this dish, you will have the following ingredients: cooking oats, sliced almonds, sesame seeds, three tablespoons of chia seeds, hemp seeds, and half teaspoonful salt100ml honey 5ml vanilla extract.
- Put dry ingredients: sesame seeds, chia seeds, almonds, oats hemp seed and salt in a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Put honey, vanilla extract and butter in a separate bowl and whisk together until you obtain a smooth liquid solution.
- Pour the liquid solution over the dry ingredients and stir.
- Transfer the mixture to a pan using a firm spatula. Spread the mixture till it evenly gets distributed in the pan.
- Refrigerate for about 15 to 20 minutes then serve.
This meal has got recommended nutrition, which can help in effective weight loss.
2. Fried cauliflower rice
This is another recipe that has been found useful for lunch. Nutritionists have also found out that eating this recipe at any time of the day helps in weight loss as fiber-rich veggies among other valuable nutrients are contained in it. The preparation of this dish is often fast and straightforward. It can be prepared by using Chinese stir-fried rice or cauliflower rice as the base. While making this dish, the ingredients that will be needed are as follows: medium head cauliflower, two tablespoons of canola oil, two eggs, three garlic, fresh ginger, 1 cup of a chopped carrots2 tablespoon of sesame oil and diced chicken breasts.
- First, you’ll have your cauliflower chopped into small chunks.
- Then you’ll have your chopped cauliflower pulsed in a food processor till it has a coarse texture that resembles that of rice.
- Have your skillet placed on a medium heat then add canola oil. This is to be followed by eggs and a quick scramble.
- The eggs are then transferred to a separate bowl. Heat the remaining canola oil and add ginger and garlic.
- After about one minute, have your carrots and cauliflower added into the pan. Stir for close to 5 minutes or till your veggies turn tender.
- As your vegetables are being cooked, whisk together sesame oil and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Add the stirred sauce and fried chicken into the cauliflower mixture. Have the cooked eggs added into the entire mix.
- Serve while hot.
The entire cooking should approximately take 20 minutes.
3. Yogurt marinated chicken kebabs
Protein marinated in a flavored yogurt sauce is what weight loss dreams are made. The margination time can be longer. However, the actual preparation of this mouthwatering weight loss recipe often takes 20 minutes or less. When in need of this food, the following ingredients will be required. 150ml low-fat yogurt, three teaspoonfuls of fresh lemon juice, one teaspoonful of coriander
Crushed garlic, salt and pepper, 2 pounds of chicken breasts, onion and olive oil
- The first step is to have your yogurt, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, salt, and pepper whisked together in a large bowl.
- The marinade is then poured into the chicken and placed in the refrigerator for 5 to 6 hours to marinate.
- The chicken is then threaded tightly into the skewers adding onions and pepper. Season with salt.
- Heat the skewers/grill on medium heat for 4 minutes then add kebabs before covering with foil.
- Heat until the chicken is well cooked. This should take approximately 10 minutes. Serve the lunch while hot.
4. Savory vegetable smoothie
A savory vegetable smoothie is one of the easiest to
prepare yet very nutritious kind of food that is recommended for your weight
loss. This recipe contains proteins as well as collagens, gelatin, and
glucosamine, which are all important in your body. To make this recipe, you
need to have water and water content foods blended such as tomato, cucumber,
melon, or apple.
The leafy green ingredients such as spinach are then added to your vegetable base ingredients.
It can then be spiced using ginger, turmeric, or cayenne.
Boosters such as nuts, seeds or protein powder are then added to increase protein content
You can finally add the magic flavors to wrap up your savory smoothie.
5. Chicken and spinach soup
This is one of the most common meals that is known for being nutritious and effective for weight loss. The chicken and spinach soup is an Italian soup that takes advantage of quick-cooking ingredients such as boneless chicken breast, spinach, and sometimes canned beans. Some of the ingredients needed include chicken pieces, pepper, baby spinach, salt, garlic, diced onions, olive oil, and butter.
- Have your chicken cut into bite-size pieces.
- Olive oil and butter should then be heated in a soup pot. Then add chicken and heat till cooked.
- Add minced garlic and ginger, and onions and sauté on medium heat. Season with salt.
- Chopped and defrosted spinach should then be added into the soup pot.
- Stir the cooked chicken and heat on medium heat for 4 minutes.
Then have your dish served while hot. you may also like,