We may ask the viewer to enter various information to provide them more services and take their response regarding the content in the website of count cafe. The types of information collected by us are:
Personal Identification Information
The information may not be collected during registration but also can be collected while filling various forms or conducting survey that is displayed in our websites. We don’t collect any information without the knowledge of the user. We collect information only if users voluntarily will to provide us information. The viewer can clearly deny if they don’t want to provide the asked information. Some of the information that we ask includes name, address, contact number, email id and credit card information.
Apart from the personal information we also may ask you other information about the IP address of your computer, browser type and version, the pages of the content that you visit, the time and date of the visit, the time spent on them and other diagnostic data. This helps us know the traffic in our website and how our website is being used.
If you don’t want to use the cookie then you can deny it by instructing you r web browser. This will not allow you to use the some of the major cookie services.
Use of collected data and information
Count cafe uses the collected data and information for the following purposes:
- To provide customer care service: The information you provide can help us to respond your service request efficiently.
- To take feedback or any complaints: We may use your information to take your feedback regarding the content and service offered by Count Cafe.
- To monitor the use of the website: We may use some of the non-personal information to monitor the traffic in our website.
Transfer of data
Third party sites
Disclosure of Data
Count cafe can disclose your information in the following cases/ conditions:
- To follow any sorts of legal queries or order;
- To defend the website of the Count cafe;
- To protect against legal accountability;
- To assure safety to the users/viewers.
General Data protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are living in a European country in European Union (EU) then, Count Cafe aims to take necessary steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal data in accordance to GDPR.